Best Mutual Funds for 2014
Mutual Fund Center
Asset-Allocation Mutual Funds
Perhaps. Computerized systems are building low-cost portfolios and costing investors less.
Critics suggest starting with small equity holdings and gradually increasing the allocation.
Portfolio managers can still find undiscovered shares that sell at hefty discounts.
Here are some balanced mutual funds that boosted returns with high-yield bonds.
Most global bond managers have outdone the benchmarks.
GMO founder Jeremy Grantham worries that stocks are too expensive.
Rising interest rates have created headwinds.
Unable to find bargains, some mutual fund managers are choosing to hold cash.
Betting on macro trends, two veteran managers have delivered winning returns.
Critics suggest shifting stock allocations.
Some money managers are leaving fixed income and shifting to equities.
By holding mixes of stocks and bonds, these funds deliver steady results.
The winning ETFs emphasize companies with the greatest revenue.
Funds with big stock allocations are likely to succeed.
These ETFs have topped the benchmarks by focusing on smaller stocks.
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics
while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
David Peltier, uncovers low dollar stocks with extraordinary upside potential that are flying under Wall
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a
reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a
comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and
strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV