Natural Gas and Oil Funds
Author Gregory Zuckerman says the fracking revolution has done more to lower oil prices than Saudi Arabia.
The market tends to reverse after the initial Fed action.
The market got a whoosh and a rebound, which did at least relieve the short-term oversold condition.
Why do energy ETFs lag markets they track in the long term?
Further sell-offs could hit the oil services sector as fear premium fades and energy prices continue to fall.
Market Vectors Coal and Peabody Energy are up with United States Oil down, while coal pluses move keep it chugging along.
Profit from coal is down but not out.
The energy sector has surged during the last two months, and this is evident in price gains for the Energy Select Sector SPDR Fund. If crude oil continues to climb toward the $112 level, the ETF should continue to rally for at least another few days.
As the Russians escalate conflict and the Chinese economy declines, the future direction of oil is uncertain.
Mark Newton, chief market technician at Greywolf Equities, believes the commodity market may have more value than stocks now.
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics
while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
David Peltier, uncovers low dollar stocks with extraordinary upside potential that are flying under Wall
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a
reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a
comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and
strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV