- Shadow Work: How Businesses Are Turning Us All Into Unpaid Laborers
- IsoRay Takes Liberties With Lung Cancer Study Results to Prop Up Stock Price
- Carnival CEO Aims to Bust the Biggest Myths About the Cruise Industry
- Boomers' Biggest Retirement Regret? They Didn’t Work Longer
- The 10 Poorest States in America
Deutsche Bank initiated coverage of American Express (AXP) with a 'hold' rating earlier on Thursday.
Shares of SanDisk (SNDK) are up in early morning trading on Thursday after the company was upgraded to 'buy' from "neutral" at Goldman Sachs.
Shares of Broadcom (BRCM) are up in pre-market trading on Thursday after the company was upgraded to 'buy' from 'neutral' at Goldman Sachs.
Shares of Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) are down in pre-market trading on Thursday after the company was downgraded to 'equal-weight' from 'overweight' at Morgan Stanley.
Shares of Frank's International (FI) closed higher after the company was upgraded to 'outperform' from 'neutral' at Credit Suisse earlier on Wednesday.
Shares of Vornado Realty Trust (VNO) closed down after Credit Suisse initiated coverage of the company with a 'neutral' rating earlier on Wednesday.
Jefferies raised the price target and annual EPS estimates for Dollar Tree (DLTR) earlier on Wednesday.
Shares of Best Buy (BBY) are up after the company's price target and annual EPS estimates were raised at Jefferies earlier on Wednesday.
Jefferies raised the price target and fiscal 2016 EPS estimate for Lowe's Cos.(LOW) earlier on Wednesday.
Shares of Target (TGT) are up in morning trading after the company's price target was raised at Jefferies earlier on Wednesday.
Jefferies raised the price target and annual EPS estimates for Home Depot (HD) earlier on Wednesday.
Shares of JetBlue Airways (JBLU) are down in pre-market trading Wednesday after the company was downgraded to 'neutral' from 'overweight' at JPMorgan Chase.
Shares of Verisk Analytics (VRSK) are down after the company was downgraded to 'hold' from 'buy' at Deutsche Bank earlier on Tuesday.
Shares of Targa Resources Partners (NGLS) are down despite the company being upgraded to 'outperform' from 'neutral' at Credit Suisse earlier on Tuesday.
Shares of Magellan Midstream Partners (MMP) are down after the company was downgraded to 'neutral' from 'outperform' at Credit Suisse.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV