The retail chain is debt free, its shares are volatile and the company always makes money. Its lower stock price because of poor earnings have created a buying opportunity.
Two news ETFs listed on the Nasdaq market, VXUP and VXDN, are the world's first ETFs to link directly to the VIX.
Gold continues to trade range bound around the key $1,200 level, with some volatile moves.
Currencies continue to play a vital role in this market.
Option traders made fast money in Container Store as shares jumped unexpectedly at the end of last week.
Key housing and manufacturing data and the FOMC minutes will keep interest rate hike speculation front and center in the week ahead.
Gold moved higher as it reached and broke through the key technical level of $1,195, which took some bears out of the market.
The art market has made headlines with record-breaking auctions this week, and traders are raising their paddles to bid on Sotheby's stock and options.
Galapagos (GLPG) is the latest biotech stock to list on the Nasdaq Market with an impressive first day of trading as the stock traded up 20%.
Skip Raschke says Goldman Sachs shares could break out to new highs and that a vertical call spread is his preferred trading tactic.
Traders are sticking with HCA after a good earnings report last week.
EIA Inventory data showed a draw down in crude for the second week in a row.
In today's market, investors looking for safe, income-producing options may feel like they lack choices. Such investors should consider the covered call strategy, says Snowden Lane Managing Director Jesse Clinton.
Skip Raschke sees Barnes & Noble as a strong candidate for his crisscross strangle tactic: It's a bet that the stock will make big moves, but the direction doesn't matter.
Raytheon is trying to bounce and option traders are locked in.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV