- Church Of Scientology Celebrates A Decade Of Expansion Under The Leadership Of David Miscavige
- Here's Why the Microsoft Surface Pro 4 Is Better Than the iPad Pro
- Would a Mitt Romney Presidency Be Good for the FinTech Industry?
- DraftKings, FanDuel Players Fight Repayment of Credit-Card Bets
- Why Bank of America Stock Will Fall After a Fed Rate Hike
Master these eight rules and improve your contrarian trading experience
Clorox (CLX) stock overreacted to earnings Monday and gapped higher. The technical signals indicate the stock will make a reversal.
Stock prices often overreact to earnings surprises, and this was likely the case with Microsoft on Friday. You can use this options trade to profit from a coming correction.
3M (MMM) stock's rally in the wake of earnings is probably exaggerated. Here's how to use options to profit from the coming correction.
Southwest Airlines (LUV) likely soared too high, too fast following the low-cost airline's earnings news. Now is the time to invest based on the inevitable correction.
Make incremental moves in volatile biotech stocks until the onslaught in the space is over.
Tupperware's (TUP) stock is likely to act like so many others that staged exaggerated rallies in the wake of earnings. It should head lower soon.
General Motors (GM) shares are poised to move lower now, because they rose too high, too fast after the automaker reported earnings.
Harley-Davidson (HOG) stock plunged Tuesday in the wake of disappointing earnings, creating an opportunity. It's a classic example of overreaction to bad earnings news, and the stock should rebound.
Volatility-based products can be good hedging tools, but it's important for investors to use them carefully.
ConocoPhillips (COP) is an promising long-term investment, but it also makes an attractive candidate for a covered call options trade. Here's why.
In an otherwise brutal third quarter, managed futures funds shone brightly. Duncan Wilkinson, CEO of AlphaSimplex, explains their success.
An options bet on Netflix (NFLX) earnings didn't turn out as planned, but it probably didn't lose money. Here's a new trade based on expectations for a move higher.
Netflix (NFLX) reports earnings after the bell Wednesday, and October stock options expire at the end of this week. This creates an exciting opportunity for a short-term options trade.
General Electric (GE) shares have made substantial gains over the past two weeks. Now it's time to take profits.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas