- Want to Know the Real Problem With the U.S. Economy?
- Tesla Tanks as GE Eyes Energy Storage Role, Baidu Plunges on Weak Forecast
- MannKind Afrezza Sales Underwhelming Again, Sanofi Reports
- MannKind Relies on 'Death Spiral' Financing to Help Settle Looming Debt
- Government Says Fiat Chrysler Must Offer to Buy Back 500,000 Pickups
Petstages Inc., a privately held pet toy maker, is looking to secure a private equity sponsor after walking away from a deal with a strategic company.
Citrix Systems late Tuesday reached a settlement with activist hedge fund Elliott Management's Paul Singer, a deal that will see the software developer's longtime CEO, Mark Templeton, leave the company.
Jim Cramer answers viewers' Twitter (TWTR) questions from the floor of the New York Stock Exchange.
Visa wants to reclaim its old European business and investors may see significant cash rewards if it succeeds.
Clinton's proposal to hike taxes on shorter investor holding periods and require activists to disclose their stakes earlier comes right out of the Marty Lipton playbook and would help corporations.
Industrial investor Melrose Industries plc, made its largest disposal to date through a $5.1 billion deal with Honeywell International Inc. (HON) for its Elster Group SE utilities metering business.
Recent Verizon acquisition Aol is looking to reinvigorate television advertising by targeting viewers with some of the same data-savvy techniques it's been honing on digital platforms.
Chinese search engine Baidu (BIDU) plummeted in midday trading Tuesday after reporting disappointing revenue guidance in its third quarter.
UPS (UPS) reported earnings on Tuesday that beat estimates despite a drop in revenue.
The deal comes about four years after Compass Diversified paid about $260 million for a roughly 90% stake in the maker of bottles and packs.
Internet search engine giant Google (GOOG) reportedly made an offer to acquire start-up Impossible Foods for between $200 million to $300 million.
Jordan's Hikma Pharmceuticals is set to become the sixth-largest U.S. generic drug maker after an agreement to buy Boehringer Ingelheim's Columbus, Ohio-based Roxane Laboratories for about $2.65 billion.
In Tuesday’s Analysts' Actions, Wall Street firms review Teva Pharmaceutical Industries (TEVA), Baidu (BIDU), and Yelp (YELP).
The agreement comes about three years after Melrose bought the company.
U.S. stocks opened higher Tuesday as the Federal Reserve begins its 2-day meeting today on the economy and interest rates.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV