- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- BlackBerry Is Finally Realizing Smartphones Aren't the Answer
- Express Scripts and AbbVie Drug-Pricing Deal Might Devastate Biotech Bull Market
- Dow 18,000: Why This Market Rally May Never Happen Again
- Gilead Sciences Is Not a Buy; It's Heading Lower on Price War: Jim Cramer
The surprise year-end deal to acquire PetSmart stunned some Wall St. professionals -- it was the biggest LBO of 2014.
Earlier this month, the American-US Airways merger had its' one-year anniversary, but the happy couple hasn't even finished moving in yet.
Xerox will be selling their information technologies outsourcing business to France's Atos for roughly $1 billion.
Xerox Corp. has agreed to sell its IT outsourcing operations to Atos SE for $1.05 billion, almost tripling the French buyer's U.S. revenue and making America its largest market.
Thai Union Frozen Products announced Friday it is acquiring Bumble Bee Seafoods, a major seller of canned tuna in the United States, for $1.5 billion.
The acquisition comes on the heels of the French group's $760 million purchase of cloud computing specialist Bull.
The $1.5 billion deal values the canned tuna group at a forecast Ebitda multiple of 8.6 times, slighlty above the valuation in the buyout firm's 2010 purchase of the business.
Target has been sticking to its agreed-on deal to transact with CME and its own management.
The Canadian convenience store operator pays $1.7 billion in cash and stock to acquire more than 1,500 retail locations in the U.S.
Canadian convenience store giant Alimentation Couche-Tard will expand its footprint in the U.S. with a $1.7 billion acquisition of The Pantry.
PetSmart agreed to be bought by a group led by BC Partners, NBC launched a live stream of its broadcast network, and DISH has integrated the Netflix app.
Royal Philips NV on Wednesday announced an agreement to acquire San Diego healthcare imaging company Volcano Corp.
Volcano Corp. shares surged more than 50% on Wednesday after Royal Philips agreed to acquire the medical technology company for $1.2 billion.
Investment bank Jefferies has endured a number of struggles in 2014, between the high-profile divorce of high-flying healthcare banker Sage Kelly and disappointing M&A revenue this quarter.
The selloff in oil prices is expected to spur more energy mergers next year, as giants such as Exxon Mobil, Chevron, Royal Dutch Shell and Total snap up weaker players.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV