Cramer prefers Carmax and AutoNation to TrueCar and can't be negative on Cummins.
Companies are taking control because their CEOs won't give in to macro-economic metrics, says Cramer.
Cramer favors McCormick and Southwest Airlines but is avoiding Linn Energy and Pandora Media.
When positive things happen, stocks tend to go higher, Cramer says.
Cramer is bullish on Cerner and Hanesbrands but is cautious on Petrobras.
What about Oracle or Microsoft buying Salesforce? Yahoo! buying Yelp? Why not? Cramer asks.
Why Cramer is high on Skechers, Barnes Group and Halyard Health.
This is a market with opportunities for individuals who take the time to analyze companies, events and economic trends, Cramer said.
Cramer says Horizon Pharmaceuticals is a winner but he's no fan of Oneok.
A rejuvenated stock market is still possible, Cramer says.
Cramer is a big fan of Radware, Kroger and Bristol-Myers Squibb.
The stock market is doing just fine, despite the Federal Reserve chair's cautionary comments, says Cramer.
Cramer prefers AT&T to Vodafone and isn't recommending Teva Pharmaceuticals.
Investors need to stop panicking and start buying the long-term winners, Cramer says.
Cramer likes Oshkosh Truck but isn't crazy about Genworth Financial.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV