- Democrats to Win Presidency in a Landslide, But Just Barely, According to Moody's
- Obamacare Actually Isn't All That Affordable -- Unless You're Broke
- How Russian President Vladimir Putin Will Bankrupt His Country
- GM's New, Sportier Chevy Volt Could Spark Competition With the Tesla Model S
- Want a Diesel, but Not a VW? Here Are 9 Fuel-Efficient Diesels Not Named Volkswagen
It's not that you haven't picked great stocks, the market just stinks and is acting irrationally, Cramer confides.
Up-and-coming private companies are 'disruptors' that can take on their publicly traded peers like an oncoming train, Cramer says.
Cramer is in no hurry to buy Gilead Sciences right now and is no fan of Corning.
There are bargains out there in a number of sectors, Cramer says. You just have to know where to look.
Cramer says the selloff in Lululemon was overdone but be careful on Northern Tier Energy.
What's going on in banking, housing, energy and biotechs has Cramer raising a red flag.
Cramer says buy Priceline Group in stages and take EOG Resources over ConocoPhilips.
It's time to put the Federal Reserve aside and buy some stocks for the long term, Cramer says. Here's his game plan for next week.
Cramer prefers Dominion Resources D to Pepco Holding POM and is sticking with Energy Transfer Partners ETP.
It would have been a huge mistake to raise interest rates, especially since there's no compelling reason to do so, Cramer says.
Cramer prefers Wells Fargo over HSBC Holdings and Kroger over Whole Foods Markets.
Stop worrying about the Fed and get ready to buy WhiteWave, Google, Celgene and a host of other quality stocks, says Cramer.
Cramer says Exelixis is one of his favorite biotechs but he's not crazy about Public Storage.
No matter what the Fed decides to do with interest rates, it could be a lose-lose for your portfolio, Cramer warns.
Today, Cramer's CNBC show is less about picking stocks and more about teaching investors how the market works so you can make the best investments.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas