- No, Tesla Does Not Outsell the Mercedes S-Class in the U.S. or Globally
- Using Tesla Math, GM’s Buick Unit Should Be Worth $1.1 Trillion
- GM's Triple Assault on Tesla -- Including a Range-Topping Cadillac Plug-In
- The 10 Most 'Socialist' States in America
- TheStreet Seeks Retraction From Washington Post on Steven Pearlstein Column
But as far as Cramer's concerned, it's still business as usual.
Cramer was horrified by Eaton, likes Goldman Sachs over Charles Schwab and isn't recommending Hudson City Bancorp.
Cramer is putting Alibaba behind him and is focusing on individual corporate earnings next week.
Cramer prefers Deere & Co. over Potash, thinks DSW is a natural to be acquired and says to sell, sell, sell El Pollo Loco.
Cramer refutes the top 10 concerns about this initial public offering that has fascinated investors.
Cramer prefers Intel over Advanced Micro Devices, thinks you should buy RR Donnelley but wants to hear more about Zillow's merger with Trulia before recommending it.
Now that the Fed has done the right thing on monetary policy, investors should stop worrying and start thinking about how to make more money, Cramer says.
Cramer likes Southwest Airlines over Delta and isn't getting involved with Copa Holdings or Emerge Energy Services.
The markets can continue to rebound but only if a few other things go right, Cramer says.
Cramer likes Alkermes, says hold on to Zynga but wants you to avoid SolarWinds.
The market is getting weird and the fast-growing, high-multiple stocks are getting clobbered, Cramer says.
Cramer likes Union Pacific over CSX and Apple over Sony.
Between the Federal Reserve meeting and the Alibaba IPO there could be a lot of money moving out of stocks, Cramer says.
Cramer is avoiding Smith & Wesson, still loves Starbucks and wonders why all the chatter over Rackspace.
As long as it's here, good things are happening every day, Cramer says.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV