- Church Of Scientology Celebrates A Decade Of Expansion Under The Leadership Of David Miscavige
- Tesla Motors Stock Will Sell Off Into 2016 but then Stage a Huge Rally to $500
- Here's Why the Microsoft Surface Pro 4 Is Better Than the iPad Pro
- Would a Mitt Romney Presidency Be Good for the FinTech Industry?
- DraftKings, FanDuel Players Fight Repayment of Credit-Card Bets
It's too darn hard to make a profit nowadays, Cramer says.
Cramer says Apollo Commercial Real Estate makes him nervous but the overreaction on Nordstrom was ridiculous.
Don't get cocky, Cramer says. There is still a nasty underbelly to the stock market.
Markets don't always go up, which is why Cramer wants you to know how to deal with major selloffs.
Cramer is staying away from solar right now, and says that Allergan is the dermatology play.
The real test for interest-rate hikes is whether the economy will slow, but not derail, after they occur. Right now, no one can say for certain what will happen.
Cramer prefers Delta and Southwest to Spirit Airlines.
Consumers should be flush with cash. Find out where those extra dollars are being spent and you'll find profits.
Cramer likes Johnson & Johnson, Stryker and Edwards Lifesciences, while avoiding all Chinese stocks.
When interest rates begin to rise, it may be harder to find winners, Cramer said. But only a pessimist would stop looking.
Cramer likes certain airlines but doesn't want to be in apparel.
Cramer says investors shouldn't panic when rates rise.
Cramer likes Pfizer but only for the long term and has nothing good to say about Lannett Company or Himax Technologies.
Cramer will be watching for earnings from Priceline, McDonald's and Macy's in another busy week.
Cramer is avoiding Iridium Communications, American Capital Agency and Greenbrier Companies but likes Boot Barn.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas