Great brands stand the test of time and are almost immune to competition, making them worthy of their higher multiples, Cramer says.
Cramer likes Arista Networks and thinks Energy Transfer Partners is a buy.
When you can't spur growth internally, you can make an acquisition, Cramer says.
Cramer says move on from Mobileye, thinks VMware is terrific and doesn't think Taiwan Semiconductor is special enough.
Cramer's watching earnings next week as he seeks stocks worth buying, not selling, in this market.
Cramer prefers First Solar over SunEdison and wants more transparency from Prospect Capital.
Just about every sector has negatives that have yet to play out, Cramer warns.
Sometimes just not losing money is something to be celebrated, Cramer says.
Cramer says he can't push Caterpillar at this moment, thinks Boeing is inexpensive and wants to wait on buying Spirit Airlines.
If Russia wasn't front and center, the markets would be higher.
Cramer thinks Rambus is second rate, prefers Polaris Industries over Harley Davidson and is staying away from Burger King.
Forget what the pundits say, the real reason for the market's turmoil remains Russia, Cramer says.
The game may sometimes feel rigged, but you can protect yourself, Cramer said.
Cramer like Energy Transfer Partner's yield, would buy Kinder Morgan Energy Partners but thinks Pfizer is problematic.
Even Cramer says there's not much to like in the markets just yet because the best stocks still aren't down low enough to be attractive.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV