There's no reason to start selling but there's also no reason to run out and buy either, Cramer says.
Earnings alone won't be enough to guide you through next week's trading in this time of global uncertainty, Cramer says.
Cramer isn't a big fan of DirecTV or Trimble Navigation but he says hold on to Navigator Holdings.
Cramer says the downing of a Malaysian airliner is a tragedy and those who advocate buying stocks on the market's weakness are premature.
Cramer is avoiding CYS Investment, likes Korger over Sprouts Farmers Market and sees a good quarter for Caterpillar.
There's so much good happening it's hard to even comprehend it, Cramer says.
Cramer isn't buying Akamai Technologies, prefers Travelers over Chubb and wants General Electric to provide some answers.
Stick with companies where any good news will be met with big gains, Cramer says.
Cramer thinks BioMarin deserves to be higher and he'd buy Apache.
Every day the market is incorrectly valuing stocks, Cramer complains.
Cramer likes Southern Company and wants to stick with Core Labs despite its disappointing quarter.
Starting next week, stocks will only move higher if companies can beat on the top and bottom lines and raise guidance for the rest of the year, Cramer said.
Cramer is avoiding Annaly Capital, warns GW Pharmaceuticals could have ups and down and likes Ensco over Transocean.
It's not 2008 anymore and one Portugal bank's problems is no reason to panic, Cramer says.
Cramer wants to own WhiteWave Foods, likes Johnson & Johnson over Pfizer and wants you to stay away from Gogo.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV