Cramer likes Xerox, Sysco and Seattle Genetics.
Apple is one of a number of innovators whose shares have risen and rewarded shareholders, Cramer says.
Cramer prefers Stratasys over 3D Systems, would buy Kohlberg Kravis Robers and thinks Energy XXI has been a disaster.
The market loves gadgets and that's why Cramer will continue to love Apple for the long term.
Cramer wants you to buy El Paso Pipeline and Immunogen but ring the register on Himax Technologies.
Why do so few Americans own stocks despite the market's multi-year run? Cramer wonders.
Cramer likes Take-Two Interactive over Activision Blizzard and if you wanted Tekmira Pharmaceuticals you're too late.
Cramer is looking for bargains, and that means he'll be watching Yahoo!, Apple and Restoration Hardware next week.
Cramer prefers Skyworks Solutions over Sierra Wireless and Intel over Advanced Micro Devices.
Unlike bonds, stocks offer growth and income, with rates that will exceed bonds for the foreseeable future, Cramer says.
Cramer likes Araid Pharmaceuticals and Occidental Petroleum and is sticking with his Taser recommendation.
Cramer wants Apple, Microsoft and Dow Chemical on his team.
Cramer prefers Dow Chemicals to FMC and MGM Resorts to Las Vegas Sands.
Investors are dumping the industrial and technology stocks in favor of anything domestic, including health care, transportation, restaurants and entertainment, Cramer says.
Cramer tells how he came to make the markets his life and where he got his most valuable lessons about money and investing.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV