Cramer prefers Randgold Resources over Iamgold but is not a fan of drillers like Transocean.
Cramer says there were plenty of legitimate reasons to sell stocks last week, but much of the weakness should have been viewed as a buying opportunity.
Investors can make money if they do it the right way, Cramer says.
Cramer says wait on ConocoPhillips for now and likes Washington Prime Group over Developers Diversified Realty.
Good things that aren't supposed to happen seem to be a daily occurrence in our stock market and that's making for a lot of lucky shareholders.
Cramer says he's avoiding Potbelly but likes Opko Health and Hawaiian Holdings.
When the consensus changes, the buyers change, too, and that's why Tuesday's stocks were being bought Wednesday, Cramer says.
Cramer says SandRidge Energy is not delivering, Toll Brothers makes sense but he doesn't care for Walter Industries.
Great brands stand the test of time and are almost immune to competition, making them worthy of their higher multiples, Cramer says.
Cramer likes Arista Networks and thinks Energy Transfer Partners is a buy.
When you can't spur growth internally, you can make an acquisition, Cramer says.
Cramer says move on from Mobileye, thinks VMware is terrific and doesn't think Taiwan Semiconductor is special enough.
Cramer's watching earnings next week as he seeks stocks worth buying, not selling, in this market.
Cramer prefers First Solar over SunEdison and wants more transparency from Prospect Capital.
Just about every sector has negatives that have yet to play out, Cramer warns.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV