In Tuesday's Lightning Round, Cramer said Adobe is a great idea with consistent earnings.
Cramer says record-low interest rates seem to have finally paid off for the home builders. That means good things for the folks who make interior items, too.
Cramer doesn't think now is a good time for Caterpillar.
Cramer says home gamers will never be able to beat the professional day traders but sticking with long-term themes can pay an annuity for many many years.
Cramer likes Skyworks Solutions over Micron, Kinder Morgan over Buckeye Partners and thinks SeaDrill is a house of pain.
Next week Cramer will be watching earnings from WhiteWave Foods, DR Horton and Wal-Mart, among many others.
Cramer likes Illumina but isn't a big fan of GEO Group or AK Steel Holdings.
It's bullish news but you can't buy just anything, Cramer says.
Cramer says Leucadia National is too dangerous for him, hold on to General Electric but wait on ConocoPhillips and Hess.
The smart money is buying, not selling, on the current low oil prices, Cramer insists.
Cramer thinks Celgene is a monster stock, says Aramark is a great company and prefers Kinder Morgan over Linn Energy.
LabCorp buying Covance is a win-win for investors, Cramer says.
Sometimes you have to step back and talk about the big picture when it comes to investing, Cramer says.
Cramer is avoiding Armour Residential, says take the loss on Westport Innovations and think long term about Schlumberger.
The end of quantitative easing was supposed to create a laundry list of problems, Cramer says. It didn't happen.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV