The negative effects of oil below $60 per barrel on certain companies could outweigh the gains seen from higher consumer spending, at least in the short term, Cramer says.
Cramer is bullish on Energy Transfer Partners and Union Pacific but is avoiding Amec Foster Wheeler.
The international markets pulled U.S. stocks lower but they were able to bounce back despite bad news from Verizon, Bank of America and Citi.
Cramer wants you to take profits in Taser and buy Spirit or Southwest Airlines instead of JetBlue.
Not only do all three have impressive growth, but they benefit from falling oil prices, Cramer says.
Cramer says he's giving Xerox another look, prefers Schlumberger to Halliburton and wants you to hang up on Sprint.
Cramer will be watching for news from Agios Pharmaceuticals and Amgen and awaiting an explanation from United Technologies about its former CEO.
Cramer wants you to avoid Plug Power and Peabody Energy but would buy Molson Coors and Constellation Brands.
After a lackluster year, Cramer expects Google to deliver solid results come January when it reports earnings.
Cramer says avoid Chicago Bridge & Iron, take a shot at Zynga and buy Humana over Yamana Gold.
Staple stocks like PepsiCo and Procter & Gamble were leaders but now fund managers are turning to the Caterpillars and Cummins of the world, Cramer says.
Cramer says MasterCard and Visa are heading higher but he's staying away from a 'controversial' Trinity Industries.
Bottom fishing in this market has been a disaster, Cramer says.
Cramer says to wait until United Rentals goes below $100 to buy but he's not comfortable with Corrections Corp of America.
There are still too many good things happening in the markets not to be a buyer into weakness, and the downsides can be managed, Cramer says.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV