The market is so confusing and Cramer is seeing some of his favorite stocks being sold off heavily.
Cramer says Encana is going higher but he's lukewarm on Diana Shipping.
Cramer says the economy may be getting better but the markets sure aren't showing it.
Cramer would go with Salesforce.com but avoid BioCryst Pharmaceuticals.
Caution, not aggression, will be the rule next week, Cramer says.
Cramer says Chicago Bridge & Iron goes higher, Cheniere Energy is up too much and Suncor Energy is back in favor.
You have to be invested in the market to profit, even with high-frequency 'pickpockets,' Cramer says.
Cramer loves Six Flags and prefers IBM to AutoDesk.
Investors are hopeful the economy is really improving, and that's why some stocks are surging again, Cramer says.
Cramer says Randgold is the gold stock to own, he's not recommending Apollo Group and thinks Atmel is in the sweet spot.
Are things better this month than last month? No, says Cramer, but now some forgotten stocks may come back into fashion.
Cramer says he's disappointed by Volaris, missed on Endocyte but likes GNC Holdings and Chicago Mercantile Exchange.
Cramer says the only thing shocking about Michael Lewis's new book on high-frequency trading is that people find it shocking at all.
Cramer prefers Boeing over AerCap Holdings and CBS Outdoor over Chambers Street Properties.
Cramer says the market needs both a China stimulus plan and positive U.S. employment numbers to sustain any gains.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV