- Shadow Work: How Businesses Are Turning Us All Into Unpaid Laborers
- IsoRay Takes Liberties With Lung Cancer Study Results to Prop Up Stock Price
- Boomers' Biggest Retirement Regret? They Didn't Work Longer
- Carnival CEO Aims to Bust the Biggest Myths About the Cruise Industry
- The 10 Poorest States in America
Companies are taking control because their CEOs won't give in to macro-economic metrics, says Cramer.
Cramer favors McCormick and Southwest Airlines but is avoiding Linn Energy and Pandora Media.
When positive things happen, stocks tend to go higher, Cramer says.
Cramer is bullish on Cerner and Hanesbrands but is cautious on Petrobras.
What about Oracle or Microsoft buying Salesforce? Yahoo! buying Yelp? Why not? Cramer asks.
Why Cramer is high on Skechers, Barnes Group and Halyard Health.
This is a market with opportunities for individuals who take the time to analyze companies, events and economic trends, Cramer said.
Cramer says Horizon Pharmaceuticals is a winner but he's no fan of Oneok.
A rejuvenated stock market is still possible, Cramer says.
Cramer is a big fan of Radware, Kroger and Bristol-Myers Squibb.
The stock market is doing just fine, despite the Federal Reserve chair's cautionary comments, says Cramer.
Cramer prefers AT&T to Vodafone and isn't recommending Teva Pharmaceuticals.
Investors need to stop panicking and start buying the long-term winners, Cramer says.
Cramer likes Oshkosh Truck but isn't crazy about Genworth Financial.
Add them together and you've got a perfect recipe for the markets.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV