- IsoRay Takes Liberties With Lung Cancer Study Results to Prop Up Stock Price
- Carnival CEO Aims to Bust the Biggest Myths About the Cruise Industry
- Boomers' Biggest Retirement Regret? They Didn't Work Longer
- Shadow Work: How Businesses Are Turning Us All Into Unpaid Laborers
- America's 10 Favorite Fast-Food Burgers
Cramer said Pepsi has flatlined but he likes Berkshire Hathway and Kellogg.
Cramer also says to avoid Antares Pharma and Frontier Communications but would go with Apple and Linn Energy.
Buy General Dynamic and Rentech Nitrogen but stay out of Barnes & Noble and Applied Materials, Cramer said.
LSI and MarkWest Energy Partners are also keepers, Cramer said, but stay away from Nokia and Pitney Bowes.
But Cramer is staying away from Baidu, Polycom and Clean Energy Fuels.
Research In Motion is overvalued, Pfizer is fine but take profits in Abercrombie & Fitch, Cramer said.
Stay away from NovaGold and Nvidia but wait on American Tower and Exelixis.
Stay away from Advanced Micro Circuits, Chimera and Western Union but buy Duke Energy and Plains All American.
Cramer's also big on Anheuser-Busch and 3D Systems but says OraSure is a disaster.
Chipotle, Palo Alto also look good, but Cramer was bearish on Trinity and Zipcar.
Cramer would avoid Windstream and Chesapeake Energy but was guardedly bullish about American Capital Agency and Isis Pharmaceuticals.
Cramer says he'd stay away from Magnum Hunter, Sandridge Energy and Arena Pharmaceuticals, as well as AK Steel and BorgWarner.
Cramer also likes Realty Income and Exelsis, but would steer clear of Sandstorm Gold and SodaStream.
Cramer would also avoid Choice Hotels, Stratasys and MarkWest Energy, and would wait on Alcoa.
Cramer said he's also bullish on Yahoo!, Caterpillar and Bristol-Myers. But wait on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV