- Want to Know the Real Problem With the U.S. Economy?
- Tesla Tanks as GE Eyes Energy Storage Role, Baidu Plunges on Weak Forecast
- MannKind Afrezza Sales Underwhelming Again, Sanofi Reports
- MannKind Relies on 'Death Spiral' Financing to Help Settle Looming Debt
- Government Says Fiat Chrysler Must Offer to Buy Back 500,000 Pickups
Cramer said Pepsi has flatlined but he likes Berkshire Hathway and Kellogg.
Cramer also says to avoid Antares Pharma and Frontier Communications but would go with Apple and Linn Energy.
Buy General Dynamic and Rentech Nitrogen but stay out of Barnes & Noble and Applied Materials, Cramer said.
LSI and MarkWest Energy Partners are also keepers, Cramer said, but stay away from Nokia and Pitney Bowes.
But Cramer is staying away from Baidu, Polycom and Clean Energy Fuels.
Research In Motion is overvalued, Pfizer is fine but take profits in Abercrombie & Fitch, Cramer said.
Stay away from NovaGold and Nvidia but wait on American Tower and Exelixis.
Stay away from Advanced Micro Circuits, Chimera and Western Union but buy Duke Energy and Plains All American.
Cramer's also big on Anheuser-Busch and 3D Systems but says OraSure is a disaster.
Chipotle, Palo Alto also look good, but Cramer was bearish on Trinity and Zipcar.
Cramer would avoid Windstream and Chesapeake Energy but was guardedly bullish about American Capital Agency and Isis Pharmaceuticals.
Cramer says he'd stay away from Magnum Hunter, Sandridge Energy and Arena Pharmaceuticals, as well as AK Steel and BorgWarner.
Cramer also likes Realty Income and Exelsis, but would steer clear of Sandstorm Gold and SodaStream.
Cramer would also avoid Choice Hotels, Stratasys and MarkWest Energy, and would wait on Alcoa.
Cramer said he's also bullish on Yahoo!, Caterpillar and Bristol-Myers. But wait on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV