- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
Cramer said Pepsi has flatlined but he likes Berkshire Hathway and Kellogg.
Cramer also says to avoid Antares Pharma and Frontier Communications but would go with Apple and Linn Energy.
Buy General Dynamic and Rentech Nitrogen but stay out of Barnes & Noble and Applied Materials, Cramer said.
LSI and MarkWest Energy Partners are also keepers, Cramer said, but stay away from Nokia and Pitney Bowes.
But Cramer is staying away from Baidu, Polycom and Clean Energy Fuels.
Research In Motion is overvalued, Pfizer is fine but take profits in Abercrombie & Fitch, Cramer said.
Stay away from NovaGold and Nvidia but wait on American Tower and Exelixis.
Stay away from Advanced Micro Circuits, Chimera and Western Union but buy Duke Energy and Plains All American.
Cramer's also big on Anheuser-Busch and 3D Systems but says OraSure is a disaster.
Chipotle, Palo Alto also look good, but Cramer was bearish on Trinity and Zipcar.
Cramer would avoid Windstream and Chesapeake Energy but was guardedly bullish about American Capital Agency and Isis Pharmaceuticals.
Cramer says he'd stay away from Magnum Hunter, Sandridge Energy and Arena Pharmaceuticals, as well as AK Steel and BorgWarner.
Cramer also likes Realty Income and Exelsis, but would steer clear of Sandstorm Gold and SodaStream.
Cramer would also avoid Choice Hotels, Stratasys and MarkWest Energy, and would wait on Alcoa.
Cramer said he's also bullish on Yahoo!, Caterpillar and Bristol-Myers. But wait on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV