- If Hillary Clinton Is Elected President, Here's What Will Happen to the U.S. Economy
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders Might Run for President Together
- Here's How Hillary Clinton's Email Scandal Could End Her White House Run
- Farmers To Gain Access To Monsanto's Roundup Ready 2 Xtend™ Soybeans In 2016
- Why Tesla Motors Is the Worst Stock in the World
Cramer said Pepsi has flatlined but he likes Berkshire Hathway and Kellogg.
Cramer also says to avoid Antares Pharma and Frontier Communications but would go with Apple and Linn Energy.
Buy General Dynamic and Rentech Nitrogen but stay out of Barnes & Noble and Applied Materials, Cramer said.
LSI and MarkWest Energy Partners are also keepers, Cramer said, but stay away from Nokia and Pitney Bowes.
But Cramer is staying away from Baidu, Polycom and Clean Energy Fuels.
Research In Motion is overvalued, Pfizer is fine but take profits in Abercrombie & Fitch, Cramer said.
Stay away from NovaGold and Nvidia but wait on American Tower and Exelixis.
Stay away from Advanced Micro Circuits, Chimera and Western Union but buy Duke Energy and Plains All American.
Cramer's also big on Anheuser-Busch and 3D Systems but says OraSure is a disaster.
Chipotle, Palo Alto also look good, but Cramer was bearish on Trinity and Zipcar.
Cramer would avoid Windstream and Chesapeake Energy but was guardedly bullish about American Capital Agency and Isis Pharmaceuticals.
Cramer says he'd stay away from Magnum Hunter, Sandridge Energy and Arena Pharmaceuticals, as well as AK Steel and BorgWarner.
Cramer also likes Realty Income and Exelsis, but would steer clear of Sandstorm Gold and SodaStream.
Cramer would also avoid Choice Hotels, Stratasys and MarkWest Energy, and would wait on Alcoa.
Cramer said he's also bullish on Yahoo!, Caterpillar and Bristol-Myers. But wait on Facebook.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.