UK manufacturing plunged 1.3% in May. It was a shock on the heels of last week's ISM, which was very strong.
Samsung Electronics warns that its second-quarter operating profit likely will miss analysts' expectations but it issues an optimistic outlook for the third quarter.
I have chosen 15 popular stocks in the PHLX Semiconductor Index to track during second-quarter earnings season.
Samsung Electronics warned its second-quarter operating profit will likely miss analyst expectations, but issued an optimistic outlook for the third quarter.
U.S. stocks are having a shaky start this morning.
Second-quarter earnings are on the way, and they could set the tone for the rest of summer.
Stocks took a breather after a huge record breaking run last week.
JPMorgan says Wal-Mart's new CEO is trying to shift the retailer's growth strategy to offset fears that the company's revenue has plateaued and that comparable store sales may be falling.
Stocks are pulling back from record highs as earnings and interest rates weigh on investors' minds.
U.S. stocks are starting the week lower after setting record gains last week. Speculation the Fed may raise rates sooner than expected has investors concerned.
The Dow Industrial Average set a record intraday high above 17,000 on July 3, but 10 of the Dow 30 are down year to date.
Alcoa's stock should continue to trend higher until at least 2020 thanks to its most recent acquisition.
With earnings projected to grow roughly 50% year over year, those on the sidelines should take advantage of how wrong Wall Street has gotten this story.
Constellation Brands shares are gaining Wednesday after the company reported revenue growth in the triple digits.
Anthony Noto, the ex-Goldman Sachs GS investment banker who led Twitters initial public offering, is now joining the micro-blogging site as its chief financial officer.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV