A strong dollar and weak oil prices have dented second-quarter earnings so far, JPMorgan Strategist David Lebovitz said, and should weigh on the rest of the companies reporting.
The EU's antitrust investigation will be a key topic of interest when Google reports first-quarter results.
Facebook, Google, LinkedIn and Twitter are scheduled to report their quarterly results before the end of the month.
On Wednesday, April 22nd Wall Street traders will be awaiting Facebook's (FB) latest quarterly earnings report, scheduled to be released after the market closes.
Facebook will report first quarter results for 2015 on Wednesday and expectations are running high.
eBay is set to report results on Wednesday after the market close. So what can shareholders expect from the online auction giant?
As we head into the thick of earnings season, RealMoney Pro contributor Chris Versace reveals how to get your shopping list ready so that you can take advantage of opportunities.
The social network heads into its first-quarter report with a strong advertising business that is expected to produce solid sales.
The stock has gained 11% this year.
ARM stock can yield 20% gains, reaching $60 in the next 12 to 18 months.
This technology company is a holding for the long term.
For Tuesday, April 21, 2015 look out for financial results from Verizon (VZ), United Technologies (UTX), Under Armour (UA), Yahoo! (YHOO), Chipotle (CMG), and Yum! Brands (YUM).
Investors should sell their Baker Hughes shares and stay away from the stock until the company completes its merger with Halliburton and there's more stability in the price of oil.
The CNBC ‘Fast Money Halftime’ traders examine the broader market, discuss the 10-year Treasury yield and highlight important earnings reports for the week.
VMware has other problems besides a strong dollar.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV