Formula Vision lost NIS 33.6 million in 2001
The reorganization that Formula Vision Technologies underwent in 2001 has resulted in a NIS 33.6 million loss. Loss for the fourth quarter came to NIS 10.7 million.
Formula Vision is part of the Formula Systems (Nasdaq:FORTY) group, and is controlled by Dan Goldstein.
The company underwent comprehensive restructuring in 2001. In the first quarter it dumped holdings in Magic Software Enterprises (Nasdaq:MGIC) and Sivan by distributing dividends in kind.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV