Report Card: Henry Blodget
| Henry Blodget |
Best star rating is 3 stars. Click here for our methodology.
| 1st Place |
B.A., Yale University. Blodget began his career as a freelance journalist and joined the corporate finance department at Prudential Securities in 1994. He went on to become the senior Internet analyst at CIBC World Markets. In 1999 he joined Merrill Lynch, where he is the senior Internet/electronic commerce analyst.
Industry Outlook and Style
Best stock pickers
Favorite stock for next 12 months:
"The most stable investment opportunity in a sector that is anything but," wrote Blodget of AOL in After the Fall.
Rate Their Stock Picks:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV