Things Are Looking Ugly out There
Lately, it seems every chart I show has some warts. Some more than others, but basically, they all stink.
Still, you'd think there would be something working. And there is. There always is. My favorite way of finding stuff that's working? Just look through all of the stocks making 52-week highs. Forget about looking for stuff that's down 50%, because as folks have found out, that stuff can quickly be down 80%!
No, if you must go long, at least do it with charts that are holding up. It's a funny thing, but stocks that have already made one 52-week high have the best chance of making another 52-week high. I know, real rocket science, right? Hey, it doesn't have to be hard.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV