TSC's Guide to Extended Trading Hours
Patti Smith and Michelob may disagree, but the night now belongs to traders.
TheStreet.com wants to keep you up to speed on after-hours trading plans as they take shape. To facilitate that effort, we'll start compiling the articles we publish on extended trading on this page.
So check out our coverage -- and check back often for new stories.
Night Owl Update
Reports designed to provide structure for longer trading days recommend high advertising standards, investor education.
The Big Daddy of discounters will allow its customers to trade from 4:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. EDT via the REDIbook ECN. The After-Hours Club
A look at how the rules of the game change after the clock strikes 4. A Little History
Online brokers have brought after-hours trading from concept to reality while the large stock exchanges dragged their feet. At a Brokerage Near You
Patience will be a virtue in the netherworld of extended trading hours as online brokers wait to see how it all pans out.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV