COR Therapeutics Betters Estimate
COR Therapeutics (CORR) posted a first-quarter loss of 5 cents a share, a penny better than analysts had expected.
In the year-earlier period, the biotech posted a loss of 19 cents a share. Revenue climbed 27% to $22.8 million from $17.9 million.
The company also again said it expects to earn 35 cents to 37 cents a share this year. Analysts expect that it'll earn 34 cents a share, according to Thomson Financial/First Call.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV