CNBC Signs TSC's Cramer to Exclusive Deal
James J. Cramer, co-founder of TheStreet.com (TSCM), has reached an exclusive deal with CNBC to appear several times a week on the financial news network's programs.
The former hedge fund manager will appear twice weekly as co-host of the morning show, "Squawk Box." He'll also contribute to the evening program, "Business Center," once a week as well as provide stock selections and analysis. CNBC is owned by General Electric (GE).
Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
A few months ago Cramer announced he was leaving daily management of his hedge fund to become an advisor to TheStreet.com CEO Thomas Clarke and to spend more time on writing and media projects.Shares of TheStreet.com were unchanged at $2.44 in recent Nasdaq trading.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV