CNBC Signs TSC's Cramer to Exclusive Deal
James J. Cramer, co-founder of TheStreet.com (TSCM), has reached an exclusive deal with CNBC to appear several times a week on the financial news network's programs.
The former hedge fund manager will appear twice weekly as co-host of the morning show, "Squawk Box." He'll also contribute to the evening program, "Business Center," once a week as well as provide stock selections and analysis. CNBC is owned by General Electric (GE).
Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
A few months ago Cramer
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV