C-Cube Rockets 63.1% on Buyout
C-Cube (CUBE) , designers of semiconductors and software for digital video applications, was up 63.1% in preopen Island trading on news that chipmaker LSI Logic (LSI) will acquire the company for $878 million in stock.
Each share of C-Cube will be worth 0.79 shares of LSI. In preopen Instinet trading, LSI was down 4.8% to $19.70.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV