LSI Logic to Buy C-Cube
C-Cube, which designs semiconductors and software for digital video applications, will exchange each of its common shares for 0.79 shares of LSI Logic stock. LSI Logic supplies chips for broadband and wireless applications. Both companies are based in Milpitas, Calif.
The deal will likely close in LSI Logic's second quarter, which ends June 30.In pre-open Instinet trading, LSI fell 94 cents to $19.75 after closing at $20.69 on Friday. C-Cube was up to $14.37, a gain of $5.56 from Friday's $8.81 close on the Nasdaq.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV