Intergraph Hits High on Court Win Against Intel
Intergraph (INGR) was up 9.4% in late morning after hitting a 52-week high of $11.38.
The company, which has been fighting a long-running court battle against Intel (INTC), said that an appeals court ruling Thursday means the chip giant does not have rights to use some of Intergraph's technology in its Pentium chips. Intergraph said it would seek royalty payments from Intel.
Intel was up 0.6%.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV