CGI Group to Acquire IMRglobal for $438 Million
CGI will swap 1.5974 Class A subordinate shares for each common share of IMRglobal. The exchange ratio values IMRglobal at $9.50 a share, a 44.8% premium over the closing stock price on Feb. 16. IMRglobal has about 44 million shares outstanding.
After completing the acquisition, CGI will have almost 13,000 employees in more than 60 offices in 24 countries. The companies expect to close the transaction in the spring.IMRglobal gained 44 cents, or 6.7%, to $6.97 in recent Nasdaq action. CGI lost 94 cents, or 17%, to $4.66 on the New York Stock Exchange.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV