DDi Unit to Acquire British Printed Circuit Board Maker for $30 Million
DDi Europe, a unit of DDi (DDIC), agreed to acquire Thomas Walter, a British printed circuit board maker, for $30 million in cash.
DDi, which makes components for electronics manufacturers, expects to close the deal early next month.
The announcement came on the same day that Lehman Brothers downgraded DDi, which is based in Anaheim, Calif., to market perform from strong buy.In the Nasdaq regular session, DDi closed at $23.13, down 87 cents on the day. Though after-hours trading was slow, the stock lost 6 cents to $23.06 on Island.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV