NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- RATINGS CHANGES
Advanced Micro (AMD) was initiated with a sell rating at Citigroup. $2 12-month price target. The company is losing money and market share in a majority of its businesses, Citigroup said.
American Express (AXP) was initiated with a hold rating at Jefferies. $95 12-month price target. The company is experiencing sales headwinds, Jefferies said.
Must Read: 7 Stocks Warren Buffett Is Selling in 2014Baker Hughes (BHI) was upgraded to outperform from sector perform at RBC Capital. $72 12-month price target. The company has attractive exposure to the North America land market, RBC said. Infoblox (BLOX) was upgraded to outperform at Pacific Crest. $25 12-month price target. The company has an improved outlook and new management can drive growth, Pacific Crest said. Coach (COH) was initiated with a perform rating at Oppenheimer. $36 12-month price target. The company is facing increased competition and is still heavily reliant on its outlet channel, Oppenheimer said. FMC Technologies (FTI) was downgraded to sector perform from outperform at RBC Capital. $52 12-month price target. Service stocks will likely not rally until oil prices do, RBC said. Corning (GLW) was upgraded to buy at Citigroup. $25 12-month price target. The company should benefit from renewed strength in TV demand in the next couple of years, Citigroup said. HCA (HCA) was initiated with a buy rating at Sterne Agee. $96 12-month price target. The company is a market leader, but trades at a discount to its peers, said Sterne Agee. Must Read: Jim Cramer's 4 Best Stock Picks in the Industrials Sector
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV