NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- RATINGS CHANGES
AIG (AIG) was upgraded at Deutsche Bank to buy. Remains a story "in progress" as stock trades at 65% of book value, Deutsche Bank said. Valuation is attractive given recent pullback, Deutsche Bank also said.
Align (ALGN) was upgraded at Goldman Sachs to buy. Nineteen percent pullback since the last quarter has created an attractive entry point, Goldman said.
Must Read: 10 Best Apple Products EverTD Ameritrade (AMTD) was upgraded at Goldman Sachs to buy from neutral. Twelve-month price target is $34. Company can generate sustainable earnings growth in a choppy market, Goldman Sachs said. Bank of NY Mellon (BK) was upgraded at Goldman Sachs. Valuation call, based on a 12-month price target of $34, Goldman said. Cliffs Natural (CLF) was downgraded at Citigroup to sell from neutral. Twelve-month price target is $5. Iron ore prices will likely remain down for the next couple of years, Citigroup said. Comerica (CMA) was upgraded at Nomura to neutral from reduce. Twelve-month price target is $41. Valuation call, as the stock is down 16% over the past month, Nomura said. Consol Energy (CNX) was upgraded at Citigroup to buy. Stock has corrected to an attractive price, Citigroup said. Twelve-month price target is $41. CyberArk (CYBR) was initiated at Barclays with an equal-weight rating. Initial 12-month price target is set at $32 for the leader in the privileged account security space, Barclays said. NTT DoCoMo (DCM) was downgraded to hold at TheStreet Ratings. You can view the full analysis from the report here: DCM Ratings Report. Freeport-McMoran (FCX) was upgraded at Citigroup to neutral from sell. Valuation call, based on a 12-month price target of $31, Citigroup said. Must Read: Delta to Wall Street: Don't Tell Us How to Run Our Airline
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV