NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Shares of GoPro Inc (GPRO) are rising, up 3.64% to $55.01 after the company's key supplier of video processing chips, Ambarella (AMBA) reported stronger than expected second quarter earnings.
Analysts at Piper Jaffray Companies (PJC) raised its price target on the wearable camera company to $60 from $48, and maintained its "overweight" rating on the shares this morning.
The firm cited Ambarella's strong earnings that shows GoPro's near term trends are in-line with its guidance.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 25 Favorite Stocks
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV