NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Infoblox
(BLOX) shares are up 9.1% to $14.82 in after-hours trading on Thursday after the networking technology manufacturer reported fourth quarter revenue of $64.9 million, ahead of analysts guidance of $60.5 million.
The company reported earnings of 3 cents per diluted share, 2 cents better than analysts were expecting.
The company also announced first quarter revenue guidance between $63 million to $65 million, ahead of analysts $61.4 million expectations.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 25 Favorite Stocks
TheStreet Ratings team rates INFOBLOX INC as a Sell with a ratings score of D. TheStreet Ratings Team has this to say about their recommendation:"We rate INFOBLOX INC (BLOX) a SELL. This is driven by several weaknesses, which we believe should have a greater impact than any strengths, and could make it more difficult for investors to achieve positive results compared to most of the stocks we cover. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its deteriorating net income, weak operating cash flow and generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself." Highlights from the analysis by TheStreet Ratings Team goes as follows:
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: BLOX Ratings Report
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he and Stephanie Link think could be potentially HUGE winners. Click here to see the holdings for FREE.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV