NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Shares of Cooper Companies Inc
(COO - Get Report) are down -0.59% to $160 in after-hours today following the company's third quarter earnings report that missed analysts' estimates.
The medical devices company reported third quarter earnings of $1.80 per share, lower than the consensus estimate of $1.90 per share.
Revenue for the quarter was $432.5 million, missing the $444.7 million that analysts estimated.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 25 Favorite Stocks
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: COO Ratings Report
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts