NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Shares of El Pollo LoCo Holdings Inc (LOCO) are surging, up 4.71% to $36.01 in after-hours trading following its second quarter revenue that beat analysts' expectations and earnings in line with estimates.
The Mexican restaurant company posted second quarter revenue of $87 million, beating the consensus estimate of $86.44 million.
Adjusted earnings for the quarter was 16 cents per share, and in line with the consensus estimate.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 25 Favorite Stocks
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV