NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Facebook Inc. (FB - Get Report) , having introduced its cartoon Blue Dinosaur five months ago to select users to teach them about its privacy settings, will now show the dinosaur to all of its 1.3 billion members, the Wall Street Journal reports.
The dinosaur leads users through a three-step "privacy checkup" that guides users on how to control their profile information, Facebook posts and access to their profile information by other apps.
Users can also launch the checkup from the privacy shortcut menu in the upper-right portion of their desktop computer screens.
Must Read: 50 Stocks Hedge Funds Love
Shares of Facebook are up 1.02% to $76.60.
- FB's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 19.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 60.5%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- FB's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.02 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 12.48, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- Net operating cash flow has slightly increased to $1,341.00 million or 1.43% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow, FACEBOOK INC's cash flow growth rate is still lower than the industry average growth rate of 17.69%.
- Current return on equity exceeded its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a clear sign of strength within the company. When compared to other companies in the Internet Software & Services industry and the overall market, FACEBOOK INC's return on equity is below that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: FB Ratings Report
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts