Shares of the media and Internet company closed at $70.45 yesterday.
Must Read: 50 Stocks Hedge Funds Love
- The gross profit margin for IAC/INTERACTIVECORP is currently very high, coming in at 72.09%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of -2.37% is in-line with the industry average.
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, IACI's share price has jumped by 39.54%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Looking ahead, the stock's sharp rise over the last year has already helped drive it to a level which is relatively expensive compared to the rest of its industry. We feel, however, that other strengths this company displays justify these higher price levels.
- IACI's debt-to-equity ratio of 0.65 is somewhat low overall, but it is high when compared to the industry average, implying that the management of the debt levels should be evaluated further. Despite the fact that IACI's debt-to-equity ratio is mixed in its results, the company's quick ratio of 2.20 is high and demonstrates strong liquidity.
- IACI, with its decline in revenue, underperformed when compared the industry average of 19.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 5.4%. Weakness in the company's revenue seems to have hurt the bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: IACI Ratings Report