SALT LAKE CITY, Sept. 4, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- inContact (NASDAQ: SAAS), the leading provider of cloud contact center software and contact center agent optimization tools, today announces a major state agency is replacing an older premise system by expanding inContact's cloud solutions to a new division. Seeking to escape the typical cycle of costly upgrades of obsolete hardware in the future, this state division will eliminate capital investments in equipment by adopting an efficient cloud system for more than 200 contact center agents.
"The scalable nature of the cloud is an ideal match for many state and local governmental contact centers," said Paul Jarman, CEO at inContact. "Facing increasing citizen expectations and budget scrutiny, these entities can do more with shrinking resources by taking advantage of the superior economic and flexibility advantages of cloud software for customer service."
With primary concerns of cost effectiveness, budget transparency and reduction of time-to-response, this government agency needed to increase production and improve organizational efficiency. To that end, inContact will incorporate cloud Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) with skills-based routing, Interactive Voice Response (IVR), an automated call-back option for callers and seamless integration with the state's CRM system. Quality Monitoring will also be implemented in order to capture, evaluate, learn from and find ways to improve customer interactions.
- Click here to get a customized assessment of contact center operations
- For more information about our cloud contact center solutions ACD, IVR and CRM integration, visit our solution finder
- Follow @inContact on Twitter
- Become a fan of inContact on Facebook
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts