NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Shares of PVH Corp (PVH) are gaining 5.44% to $123.50 in after-hours trading today after the apparel company reported fiscal second quarter non-GAAP earnings of $1.51 per share, compared to $1.39 in the same quarter of 2013, and beating the $1.42 analysts' estimate.
Watch the video below for more on PVH's latest quarterly results:
PVH, which owns the Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger clothing brands, posted a 4% increase in revenue to $1.98 billion from a year ago, but slightly below the $1.99 billion analysts estimated.The company also announced a quarterly dividend of 3.75 cents per share, scheduled for September 18, which represents 15 cents of annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 0.13%. Must Read: 50 Stocks Hedge Funds Love STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. Separately, TheStreet Ratings team rates PVH CORP as a Buy with a ratings score of B-. TheStreet Ratings Team has this to say about their recommendation: "We rate PVH CORP (PVH) a BUY. This is driven by a number of strengths, which we believe should have a greater impact than any weaknesses, and should give investors a better performance opportunity than most stocks we cover. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in net income, revenue growth, good cash flow from operations, growth in earnings per share and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself."
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: PVH Ratings Report
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV