"A lot of people get so enmeshed in the markets that they lose their perspective. Working longer does not necessarily equate with working smarter. In fact, sometimes is the other way around." -- Martin Schwartz, in Pit Bull
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Today we saw another slow day for markets, as traders trickle back after a long weekend. It was a definite rest day for markets and stocks -- and even a bit of weakness -- but not anything that is showing a breakdown yet.
The leading stocks subscribers and I are in are just setting up continuation patterns which should take the stocks higher any day now. Markets also remain poised for higher prices, although at a slower pace than the stocks I'm in.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV