NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Shares of Vince (VNCE) are tanking, down -12.47% to $33.91 in afternoon trading, after analysts at Wells Fargo (WFC) said the company's yearly EPS increase was "conservative" and added that the strong expectations of the second quarter earnings may account for the muted reaction today.
Vince updated its full year revenue guidance to $335 million - $345 million from $325 million - $340 million, compared to the consensus revenue estimate of $338.67 million.
The company updated its full year earnings guidance range to 90 cents - 94 cents per share, up from the prior guidance of 88 cents - 92 cents per share, and in line with the 92 cents per share Capital IQ consensus estimate.
Must Read: 50 Stocks Hedge Funds LoveSTOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. The apparel retailer reported a 30.8% increase in second quarter earnings of $44.0 million, or 28 cents per share, from $33.6 million one year ago, and above the Capital IQ consensus estimate of 24 cents per share. Revenue for the quarter rose 20.2% year over year to $89.3 million from $74.3 million in the second quarter of 2013, beating the $83.9 million consensus estimate. VNCE data by YCharts EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he and Stephanie Link think could be potentially HUGE winners. Click here to see the holdings for FREE.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV