The firm said the credit said of the business is disappointing.
Must Read: 50 Stocks Hedge Funds Love
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 0.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 33.6%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- CONN'S INC has improved earnings per share by 26.2% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, CONN'S INC increased its bottom line by earning $2.54 versus $1.55 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($3.55 versus $2.54).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Specialty Retail industry. The net income increased by 28.4% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $22.18 million to $28.47 million.
- The gross profit margin for CONN'S INC is rather high; currently it is at 52.83%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 8.49% is above that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 571.02% to $30.68 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, CONN'S INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 21.89%.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: CONN Ratings Report
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts