Visa Inc. (NYSE:V) today announced its participation in the following investor conferences in the month of September:
On Tuesday, September 9, Sam Shrauger, Senior Vice President Digital Solutions, will present at the Deutsche Bank 2014 Technology Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada. The discussion will begin at 8:10 a.m. Pacific Time and last for approximately 35 minutes.
On Tuesday, September 23, Bill Gajda, Senior Vice President Innovation & Strategic Partnership, will present at the Jefferies’ West Coast Electronic Payments Summit in Half Moon Bay, California. The discussion will begin at 8:00 a.m. Pacific Time and last for approximately one hour.
Listen-only audio webcasts and replays will be accessible for 30 days on the Investor Relations web site at http://investor.visa.com.About Visa Visa is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions, and governments in more than 200 countries and territories to fast, secure and reliable electronic payments. We operate one of the world’s most advanced processing networks — VisaNet — that is capable of handling more than 47,000 transaction messages a second, with fraud protection for consumers and assured payment for merchants. Visa is not a bank and does not issue cards, extend credit or set rates and fees for consumers. Visa’s innovations, however, enable its financial institution customers to offer consumers more choices: pay now with debit, ahead of time with prepaid or later with credit products. For more information, visit usa.visa.com/about-visa, visacorporate.tumblr.com and @VisaNews.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV