NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- RATINGS CHANGES
American Public Education (APEI) was downgraded to hold at TheStreet Ratings.
CDI (CDI) was upgraded to buy at TheStreet Ratings.
Read More: 10 Stocks Carl Icahn Loves in 2014Groupon (GRPN) was upgraded at RBC Capital to sector perform from underperform. Twelve-month price target is $6. Risk/reward is more even at current levels, RBC Capital said. Northrop Grumman (NOC) was upgraded at RBC Capital to outperform from sector perform. Twelve-month price target is $148. Worst of the budget problems appear to be behind the company, which can expand margins, RBC Capital said. Progressive (PGR) was upgraded at Goldman Sachs to buy. Personal insurers should outperform in the near term, Goldman said. Twelve-month price target is $28. PulteGroup (PHM) was downgraded at FBR Capital Markets to market perform from outperform. Valuation call, based on a $22 price target, FBR Capital Markets said. Read More: How the American Air Merger Helped Charlotte, Philly and Fort Wayne Editor's note: To see analysts' stock comments and changes to price targets and earnings estimates, go to "Street Notes" which is available only to Real Money subscribers. To find out how to become a subscriber, please click here. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV