Weekly Currency Market Price Action Forecast for Sept. 1-5
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The euro/dollar downtrend continues.
Over the last two months, the exchange rate of the EURUSD has falling significantly lower, and as the monthly chart below shows us, there are no signs this downtrend is coming to an end any time soon.
This week, we are looking to trade in line with the dominant downtrend in this market by waiting for a price action sell signal on the daily chart time frame or four-hour chart time frame, following a retrace back to resistance. Key support levels are seen on the monthly chart down near 1.2750 and further below near 1.2050, and we wouldn't be surprised to see prices fall into these levels later this year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV