ChannelAdvisor Corporation (NYSE:ECOM), a leading provider of cloud-based e-commerce solutions that enable retailers and manufacturers to increase global sales, today announced that CEO Scot Wingo will present a keynote address at the Channel IQ user summit, Compass 2014. The keynote will take place Thursday, September 4 at 9:00 a.m. at the Chicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile. During this session, titled “The State of Online Retail: E-Commerce Accelerated for Manufacturers,” Wingo will educate attendees on the current state of online retail and the trends that are changing consumer behavior.
In its fourth year, the Channel IQ user conference, Compass, is a two-day conference where manufacturers, experts and industry leaders convene to discuss channel-management challenges and best practices in the business-to-business (B2B) community. Attendees will experience two days of keynotes, forums, panels, breakout sessions and networking opportunities.
Specifically, Wingo will discuss the “waves of innovation” that retailers and manufacturers must understand to accelerate their e-commerce strategies, including:
- The Amazon effect: raising the bar on the e-commerce experience
- Third-party marketplaces: how marketplaces are eating the e-commerce world
- Cross-border trade: expansion in virtually all global markets
- Mobile adoption: the value of e-commerce in your pocket
- Social commerce: the next generation of large-scale e-commerce channels
- B2B is the new B2C: manufacturers navigating a flatter, “direct to consumer” world
For more information on the Channel IQ user summit, please visit http://www.channeliq.com/compass.The ChannelAdvisor platform offers retailers and manufacturers leading cloud-based solutions to efficiently automate and manage the online selling process across multiple channels, including third-party marketplaces and digital marketing channels such as paid search, comparison shopping engines and social media networks. Through a single inventory feed, ChannelAdvisor customers can manage their overall online selling process, from listing to order management, from one platform. By eliminating the tedious tasks of optimizing online listings and analyzing performance, ChannelAdvisor enables sellers to increase sales and successfully scale their e-commerce businesses.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts