NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Shares of Signet Jewelers
(SIG) are up 0.58% to $117.04 in pre-market trading after analysts at Deutsche Bank
(DB) increased its price target to $125 from $115 with a "buy" rating.
The firm cited the encouraging company guidance on Zale's (ZLC) contribution.
Signet Jewelers acquired Zale's in May, and reported a 39% jump in sales to to $1.23 billion in for the fiscal 2015 second quarter, up from $880.2 million for the same period one year ago, and exceeding consensus estimates of $1.19 billion.
Excluding the items, Signet posted earnings of $1 per share, up 19% year over year and beating analysts' estimates of 98 cents a share for its second quarter.Separately, TheStreet Ratings team rates SIGNET JEWELERS LTD as a Buy with a ratings score of A. TheStreet Ratings Team has this to say about their recommendation: "We rate SIGNET JEWELERS LTD (SIG) a BUY. This is based on the convergence of positive investment measures, which should help this stock outperform the majority of stocks that we rate. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, expanding profit margins, good cash flow from operations and growth in earnings per share. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity."
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: SIG Ratings Report
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV