HOUSTON, Aug. 29, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Goodrich Petroleum Corporation (NYSE: GDP) today announced the Company's management team will present at the following conferences in September of 2014.
The Company's Chief Executive Officer, Walter G. "Gil" Goodrich, President, Robert C. Turnham, and Chief Financial Officer, Jan L. Schott, will present at the Barclays CEO Energy-Power Conference at The Sheraton New York Times Square hotel located at 811 Seventh Avenue in New York, New York on Thursday, September 4, 2014 at 2:25 PM ET.
The Company's President, Robert C. Turnham, will present at the 5th Annual Credit Suisse Small/Mid Cap Conference at The Waldorf Astoria hotel located at 301 Park Avenue in New York, New York on Wednesday, September 17, 2014 at 2:30 PM ET.
The Company's President, Robert C. Turnham, will present at Imperial Capital's 8th Annual Global Opportunities Conference at The Waldorf Astoria hotel located at 301 Park Avenue in New York, New York on Thursday, September 18, 2014.The Company's Chief Executive Officer, Walter G. "Gil" Goodrich, and President, Robert C. Turnham, will present at the 2014 Johnson Rice Energy Conference at The Hotel Monteleone located at 214 Royal Street in New Orleans, Louisiana on Monday, September 29, 2014 at 1:35 PM CT. A copy of the latest corporate presentation will be available on the Company's website at www.goodrichpetroleum.com. Goodrich Petroleum Corporation is an independent oil and gas exploration and production company listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV