Chase Corporation (NYSE MKT: CCF) is pleased to announce the appointment of Kenneth J. Feroldi as Treasurer and Chief Financial Officer effective September 1, 2014. He will report directly to Peter R. Chase, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer.
Ken is currently Director of Finance for Chase and was previously Vice President - Finance, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer of NEPTCO, Inc. from 1992 until 2012 when NEPTCO was acquired by Chase.
Peter R. Chase, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, commented: “We are glad that after a search process an internal candidate was deemed to be the best fit and given an opportunity for advancement. His experience in all financial areas plus legal, M&A and information technology activities makes him well-qualified for this new challenge. Ken will play a key role on the senior management leadership team.”
Chase Corporation, founded in 1946, is a leading manufacturer of protective materials for high reliability applications throughout the world.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV