State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) announced today that its Chairman, President, and Chief Executive Officer, Joseph L. Hooley will present at the 2014 Barclays Global Financial Services Conference on Tuesday, September 9, 2014 at 9:00 a.m. EDT.
The presentation will be accessible on State Street’s investor relations home page at www.statestreet.com/stockholder. A recorded replay of the presentation will be available on the Investor Relations website later in the day. The webcast replay will be available for approximately two weeks.
State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is one of the world's leading providers of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management and investment research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion 1 in assets under management as of June 30, 2014, State Street operates globally in more than 100 geographic markets and employs 29,420 worldwide. For more information, visit State Street's website at www.statestreet.com or call +1 877-639-7788 [NEWS STT] toll-free in the United States and Canada, or +1 678-999-4577 outside those countries.
1 This AUM includes the assets of the SPDR Gold ETF (approx. $33 billion as of June 30, 2014), for which State Street Global Markets, LLC, an affiliate of State Street Global Advisors, serves as the distribution agent
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV