The sales center expansion will add 100 full-time permanent jobs in addition to the 800 ServiceSource employees in the area.
Must Read: 50 Stocks Hedge Funds Love
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the IT Services industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 329.9% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from -$4.91 million to -$21.09 million.
- Return on equity has greatly decreased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of major weakness within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the IT Services industry and the overall market, SERVICESOURCE INTL INC's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for SERVICESOURCE INTL INC is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 31.47%. It has decreased significantly from the same period last year. Along with this, the net profit margin of -31.95% is significantly below that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to -$2.11 million or 136.37% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
- Despite any intermediate fluctuations, we have only bad news to report on this stock's performance over the last year: it has tumbled by 71.24%, worse than the S&P 500's performance. Consistent with the plunge in the stock price, the company's earnings per share are down 316.66% compared to the year-earlier quarter. Naturally, the overall market trend is bound to be a significant factor. However, in one sense, the stock's sharp decline last year is a positive for future investors, making it cheaper (in proportion to its earnings over the past year) than most other stocks in its industry. But due to other concerns, we feel the stock is still not a good buy right now.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: SREV Ratings Report