Aug. 28, 2014
/PRNewswire/ -- Reportbuyer.com has added a new market research report:
Global Enterprise Data Management Market 2014-2018
About Enterprise Data ManagementEnterprise Data management solutions help organizations to profile, cleanse, standardize, and de-duplicate data related to finance, operations, marketing, risk management, and vendor relations. Enterprise data management helps enterprises to remove organizational data issues and conflicts resulting from the mismanagement of information and data. Enterprise data management automatically acquires data from enterprise systems, applications, and from third-party cloud services. After data are captured, they are checked for consistency and integrity in order to provide high-quality information to end-users or improve the quality of data. TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Enterprise Data Management market will grow at a CAGR of 8.66 percent over the period 2013-2018.
Covered in this Report
The Global Enterprise Data Management market consists of several segments such as data stewardship, data standards, data processes, data governance, data quality management, and data architecture.The scope of the report includes the revenue generated from the following two segments such as Data Quality Management and Data Architecture.TechNavio's report, the Global Enterprise Data Management Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Enterprise Data Management market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
• Americas • EMEA • APAC
• IBM Corp.• Informatica Corp.• Oracle Corp.• SAP AG• SAS Institute Inc.
Other Prominent Vendors
• Adaptive Inc.• Cambridge Semantics Inc.• GoldenSource• Innovative Systems Inc. • Markit• Phasic Systems Inc.• SmartCo • Solix Technologies Inc.• Sybase Inc.• Talend
Key Market Driver
• Increased Amount of Data Generated by Organizations.• For a full, detailed list, view our report.
Key Market Challenge
• Lack of Awareness about Data Quality Tools.• For a full, detailed list, view our report.
Key Market Trend
• Increasing Demand from SMEs.• For a full, detailed list, view our report.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
• What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?• What are the key market trends?• What is driving this market?• What are the challenges to market growth?• Who are the key vendors in this market space?• What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?• What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?You can request one free hour of our analyst's time when you purchase this market report. Details are provided within the report.01. Executive Summary02. List of Abbreviations03. Scope of the Report03.1 Market Overview03.2 Product Offerings04. Market Research Methodology04.1 Market Research Process04.2 Research Methodology05. Introduction06. Market Landscape06.1 Market Overview06.2 Dimensions of Enterprise Data Management06.2.1 Data Stewardship06.2.2 Data Governance06.2.3 Data Standards06.2.4 Data Processes06.2.5 Data Quality06.2.6 Data Integration06.2.7 Data Migration06.2.8 Master Data Management06.2.9 Metadata Management
Data Integration06.3 Market Size and Forecast06.4 Five Forces Analysis07. Market Segmentation by Components07.1 Global Data Quality Market07.1.1 Market Size and Forecast07.2 Global Data Warehousing Market07.2.1 Market Size and Forecast07.3 Global Data Integration Market07.3.1 Market Size and Forecast07.4 Global Master Data Management Market07.4.1 Market Size and Forecast08. Geographical Segmentation08.1 Global Enterprise Data Management Market by Geographical Segmentation 201309. Buying Criteria10. Market Growth Drivers11. Drivers and their Impact12. Market Challenges13. Impact of Drivers and Challenges14. Market Trends15. Trends and their Impact16. Vendor Landscape16.1 Competitive Scenario16.1.1 Mergers and Acquisitions16.2 List of Major Vendors16.3 Other Prominent Vendors17. Key Vendor Analysis17.1 IBM Corp.17.1.1 Business Overview17.1.2 Business Segmentation17.1.3 SWOT Analysis17.2 Informatica Corp.17.2.1 Business Overview17.2.2 Business Segmentation17.2.3 SWOT Analysis17.3 Oracle Corp.17.3.1 Business Overview17.3.2 Business Segmentation17.3.3 SWOT Analysis17.4 SAP AG17.4.1 Business Overview17.4.2 Business Segmentation17.4.3 SWOT Analysis17.5 SAS Institute Inc.17.5.1 Business Overview17.5.2 Business Segmentation17.5.3 SWOT Analysis18. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits
Exhibit 1: Market Research MethodologyExhibit 2: Segments Included in the Scope of the StudyExhibit 3: Dimensions of Enterprise Data ManagementExhibit 4: Data Governance StructureExhibit 5: Global Enterprise Data Management market 2013-2018 (US$ billion)Exhibit 6: Global Data Quality Market 2013-2018 (US$ billion)Exhibit 7: Global Data Warehousing Market 2013-2018 (US$ billion)Exhibit 8: Global Data Integration Market 2013-2018 (US$ billion)Exhibit 9: Global Master Data Management market 2013-2018 (US$ billion)Exhibit 10: Global Enterprise Data Management Market by Geographical Segmentation 2013Exhibit 11: List of Major Vendors in the Global Enterprise Data ManagementExhibit 12: IBM Corp.: Business SegmentationExhibit 13: Informatica Corp.: Business SegmentationExhibit 14: Oracle Corp.: Business SegmentationExhibit 15: SAP AG: Business SegmentationExhibit 16: SAS Institute Inc.: Business Segmentation
Read the full report: Global Enterprise Data Management Market 2014-2018 https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2126339/Global-Enterprise-Data-Management-Market-2014-2018.htmlFor more information: Sarah Smith Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +44 208 816 85 48 Website: www.reportbuyer.com