Kennedy-Wilson Holdings Inc Stock Upgraded (KW)
- KW's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 11.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 151.5%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Real Estate Management & Development industry. The net income increased by 9700.0% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$0.40 million to $38.40 million.
- The gross profit margin for KENNEDY-WILSON HOLDINGS INC is currently very high, coming in at 76.25%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 41.83% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 2650.06% to $102.00 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, KENNEDY-WILSON HOLDINGS INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -2.91%.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 1366.66% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 39.75% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Looking ahead, the stock's sharp rise over the last year has already helped drive it to a level which is relatively expensive compared to the rest of its industry. We feel, however, that other strengths this company displays justify these higher price levels.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.