NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Shares of Sungy Mobile Ltd. (GOMO) are falling -20.29% to $8.29 after the company reported earnings of 9 cents per share for the second quarter, missing analysts' estimates of 14 cents per share.
Revenue of $16.1 million fell below the consensus estimate of $16.7 million for the quarter.
This morning, the provider of mobile Internet products and services was downgraded to "hold" from "buy" at Oppenheimer & Co. (OPY) , citing the decline in active users indicate growth concerns.
Must Read: 50 Stocks Hedge Funds LoveSTOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
The company also announced the resignation of CFO Winston Li. GOMO data by YCharts EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he and Stephanie Link think could be potentially HUGE winners. Click here to see the holdings for FREE.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV