NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Shares of Tiffany & Co. (TIF - Get Report) are lower by -0.97% to $101.75 in pre-market trading today as Credit Suisse (CS) raised its price target on the jewelry company to $112 from $104, with an "outperform" rating.
Analysts at the firm cited Tiffany's expanding margins for its price target boost.
Must Read: 50 Stocks Hedge Funds Love
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: TIF Ratings Report
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts