- Rolling Chip Turnover (a metric used by casinos to measure the aggregate amount of players’ bets and overall volume of VIP gaming room business transacted, which is further defined below) for the three months ended June 30, 2014 was $4.7 billion, an increase of 5% compared to $4.5 billion for the three months ended June 30, 2013.
- Net loss, including the change in fair value of contingent consideration of $45.1 million related to the King’s Gaming, Bao Li Gaming and Oriental VIP Room acquisitions, was $56.7 million, or $(0.94) per share, in the second quarter of 2014 compared to net loss of $3.0 million, or $(0.06) per share, in the same period of 2013.
- Non-GAAP loss, which is operating loss before amortization of intangible assets and the change in fair value of contingent consideration related to the acquisitions of King’s Gaming, Bao Li Gaming and Oriental VIP Room, was $7.5 million, or $(0.12) per share (fully diluted), for the three months ended June 30, 2014 as compared to non-GAAP income of $9.1 million, or $0.20 per share (fully diluted) for the three months ended June 30, 2013.
- In July 2014, the Hong Kong Stock Exchange completed its initial three-day review of the Company’s Form A1 application and the application was accepted for detailed vetting.
Iao Kun Group Holding Company Limited Announces Second Quarter And Six Months 2014 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.