NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Lannett
(LCI) shares are up 1.1% to $39.75 in after-hours trading on Wednesday after the generic pharmaceutical product manufacturer reported a 100% increase in quarterly net sales to $80.6 million from $40.2 million.
The company reported earnings of 64 cents per diluted share, 2 cents ahead of analysts expectations and 52 cents better than analysts were expecting.
Must Read: 50 Stocks Hedge Funds Love
TheStreet Ratings team rates LANNETT CO INC as a Buy with a ratings score of A-. TheStreet Ratings Team has this to say about their recommendation:"We rate LANNETT CO INC (LCI) a BUY. This is based on the convergence of positive investment measures, which should help this stock outperform the majority of stocks that we rate. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth and compelling growth in net income. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results." Highlights from the analysis by TheStreet Ratings Team goes as follows:
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: LCI Ratings Report
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he and Stephanie Link think could be potentially HUGE winners. Click here to see the holdings for FREE.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV