3 Stocks Pushing The Consumer Goods Sector Lower
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 7.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 19.2%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- CPGI's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.22 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.16, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Containers & Packaging industry and the overall market, CHINA SHENGDA PACKAGING GP's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for CHINA SHENGDA PACKAGING GP is rather low; currently it is at 19.13%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of -1.66% trails that of the industry average.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.