- Alabama-based Logista Solutions, a managed services provider building upon its expertise in data center implementation and design. After deploying an infrastructure based on IBM systems and storage, Logista is now able to design and bring new products to market in approximately five days instead of the typical one month or more needed with the company's prior infrastructure.
- Brazil's Algar Telecom replaced 80 Hewlett-Packard servers with an IBM mainframe platform, achieving savings of 50 to 70 percent in data center floor space, energy and cooling. At the same time, Algar increased operational efficiency by 30 percent.
- The eThekwini Municipality, a government organization in the province of KwaZulu-Natal that provides civic services to the approximately 3.5 million citizens of Durban, South Africa. Utilizing an IBM infrastructure, the government reduced the number of physical servers in its environment by 67 percent and reduced infrastructure complexity by 80 percent. As a result, it was able to improve time savings by 90 percent and launch new products 92 percent faster.
IBM Systems Help Clients Embrace Next Generation Of Cloud, Analytics, Mobile And Social Technologies
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.