Deutsche initiated coverage with a "buy" rating and a $45 price target. Dougherty set a "buy" rating with a $45 price target. Raymond James issued an "outperform" rating with a $46 price target. Citigroup tagged the stock with a "buy" rating and a $48 price target.
RBC issued an "outperform" rating with $43 price target. Wells Fargo also set an "outperform" rating, while Barclays set an "overweight" rating with a $49 price target.
Must Read: 50 Stocks Hedge Funds LoveSTOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. Morgan Stanley initiated coverage with an "overweight" rating and a $46 price target. The firm said Mobileye's products would be a crucial component of cars that drive themselves because the products allow vehicles to see and interpret their surrounding environments. Robert W. Baird set a "neutral" rating with a $42 price target, while Goldman Sachs issued a "neutral" rating with a $43 price target. William Blair set an "outperform" rating. MBLY data by YCharts
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he and Stephanie Link think could be potentially HUGE winners. Click here to see the holdings for FREE.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV